Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Monday, August 27, 2012

Full Animated Video! The Police cover "Feelings"


Watch the YouTube video!
"Like" and Share it if you enjoy it! Thanks! :)

Back when I was at Nike, we challenged each other to record a song in the style of a band that would NEVER play that song. I chose "Feelings" and decided to do my version of what I thought The Police would sound like if they had written it.

Ever since I did this recording, I've had this idea for an animation to go with it. Now that I have NCH Software's VideoPad, I can finally put together a real animation. I learned that YouTube's frame rate doesn't exactly match with the song's tempo, so some bits are a little off after the upload, but I sure had fun doing it!

Please share this if you enjoy it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment